URGENT DRESS REHEARSAL CHANGES!!!

Dear Parents,

I received news today that despite scheduling the recital dates back in August the school has double booked us. I have gone back and forth with the district and the school trying to work this out. In an effort to keep the dates the same we are going to have to move the DRESS REHEARSAL (Monday December 12th) to South Hills Middle School located at 13508 S. 4000 W. It will still be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. South Hills is the Middle School just West of Bangerter and very close to the studio.

The RECITAL times and location will remain the same (Herriman High School from 6:00-7:00 but the girls will need to arrive by 5:30 so that we can be sure to start right on time.) There will be an orchestra concert directly following our recital so we will need to leave the auditorium directly following the recital.

I sincerely apologize for the change, I have stressed out and tried my best to make this work.Thanks for your understanding, I hope that this doesn't throw anyone off too much.

Thanks: Brittani

No comments: