Tuesday 3-4 yr old costumes are FINALLY here!


Dear Tuesday Parents:
I want to apologize for the huge delay in getting your costumes to you. I have used this catalog for 3 yrs. now and have never had a problem until now. We are now on our third costume order (the original was coming in from China and wasn't going to be here in the time they had said, the second costume they only sent the leotards and when I called back about the skirts they were on back order, the third costume they over-nighted them and only sent part of my order.) So to say the least I have really gotten to know a few people over at the costume catalog, and they are finally here. If you would like to come and pick them up prior to Tuesday please feel free, and also let me know if they don't fit, I'm not sure we would be able to get exchanges before the recital but I will certainly try my hardest. Thanks again for your patience and I can't wait to see their smiling faces up on the stage in their costumes!
Thanks: Brittani

No comments: