Maternity Leave

As most of you can tell by the looks of me I am about ready to pop! As such I wanted to reassure all the parents that while I am on maternity leave classes will go just as normal. Lindsay and Becca will be substituting all of my classes for the couple of weeks I will be taking to re-cooperate.

Most of the girls dances have been started and some have even been completed. The teachers will work on those with the girls, and classes will go on just as they have. I appreciate all of your trust in me and for your concern for me. I can't wait to have this little girlie and hopefully add one more dancer to our studio(ha ha ha!)

If I haven't had the baby before then I will be starting my maternity leave after September 30th. Thanks again for all you do, and know I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to work with each of your daughters!
Thanks: Brittani and baby!

No comments: