What a show!

I don't know how many of you check this but for those of you who do I just want to express what an amazing job all the girls did last night. I have never been more proud and more excited to see all their hard work come to fruition. I had my Dad take a ton of pictures of each of the dances. If you are interested I can e-mail them or put them on a C.D.
Again thanks to all the parents for your support, and thanks to all the girls for doing what you do best...DANCE!
I'm looking forward to August and plan on hitting the ground running. I am also excited to announce that for our Spring Recital next year (yes I know that is forever away...but I love to plan ahead) we will be doing a Disneyland Theme.
Reminder also Registration open house August 1st from 12:00-2:00 and Classes will Resume on August 3rd. Have a great Summer and I will see you in August!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

all the girlies did such a good job!! you are such a GREAT dance teacher, all the girls love you!! Can't wait to come back next season!! Thank you so much for it all!!

Could you email me some pics?
lisamalolo@yahoo.com
Lisa Malolo